Saturday, March 13, 2010

Aura Seeing Exercises

Aura - Learn to see your Aura image with your own eyes

This is the first website I found that provides information and techniques on how to see auras. It's a great source of information on auras. Please don't get turned off by the stuff about the "Thiaoouba Prophecy" or "can the earth explode?" The site actually offers a wealth of information on auras and techniques and exercises so you can learn to see auras yourself - I've done them and they really work.

Aura Seeing Exercises

     1.  Peripheral Vision

The first skill you need to learn in order to see auras is how to use your peripheral vision.  Since auras are light, you need to train your eyes to see a wider spectrum of light.  Our eyes are more sensitive to light in the outer edges.  However we have been trained to focus in such a way that we only use the center of our eyes, which are less receptive to light.  Training yourself to use your peripheral vision will increase your eye's sensitivity to light and increase your ability to see auras.

This first exercise teaches you how to look when seeing auras.  Print out the image below and place it about a yard in front of you.  Stare at the black dot in the center of the image.  Do not look directly at the cyan or red circles.  You will begin to see two different colors appear around the circles - these are the auric colors.



     2.  Concentration Exercise - Cross

This  next exercise is designed to increase your eyes' sensitivity to light as well as improve communication between the right and left hemispheres of your brain.  Improving in these areas will help you see the human aura.

Print out the image below and stand about one yard away from it.  Hold your pointer finger up about 6-12 inches in front of your face and position it so that it is in the center of the circles.  Look just above your finger and attempt to make the two circles join together in the middle.  The goal is to get a perfectly balanced cross to appear.  If you are having trouble understanding what you are supposed to do, you will find a demo on the original website:  How to see and read the aura





My Experience

I have been practicing this exercise for four months now (since November '09) and it is great.  It really works.  Right away I was able to see the auric colors of bright solid objects.  The cross exercise is tricky and takes a lot of practice.  However, I find it to be relaxing and find that 15 minutes of concentration can go by in an instant.  At first it was difficult, if not impossible to get the cross to appear.  For the first three months, the best I could do was get a wavering cross - I'd see the cross and then I'd see four circles, then I'd get a cross and then it'd be back to four circles.  It takes a lot of concentration to get the cross to appear.

Now, I am at the point where I see the three circles, but one circle appears to be "in front" of the other one.  I need to concentrate hard to make them switch positions or to get the cross to appear.  But it's coming and with practice I imagine I'll be able to see the cross for a long period of time.  Five minutes of seeing a steady, unwavering and balanced cross is the goal.  I'm not there yet, but I am working on it.

After you've been practicing for a while, you'll see the auric colors around the blue and red circles too.  As your concentrating on the getting the cross, notice what you can see in your peripheral vision.  Eventually, you'll eyes will become much more sensitive to light as you train the two hemisphere's of your brain to communicate.  This is where I am now.  I have the image propped up against a bookshelf and the books appear much more vivid when I am concentrating on the cross than they normally do.


No comments:

Post a Comment