Saturday, March 6, 2010

Welcome to my blog

Turning thirty seems to be a big deal these days.  I see my friends starting to panic, like it's the end of an era, the end of youth.  Another trend I see is people learning a new skill or setting a goal to achieve before they enter that dreaded fourth decade of life.  And so, like many other before me, I am jumping on the bandwagon of blogging about a goal I want to achieve before I turn thirty.

My goal is to learn to see and read auras.  My own and other peoples.  I must confess, I have already started this journey and reached several milestones in the process.  It didn't occur to me to blog about it for quite some time and as I reached yet another milestone last night, I decided it was finally time to keep a record of my experience.

I am not here to convince you that people have auras.  Nor I am here to convince you that it's possible to see them with your naked eye.  If that's not something you believe, I kindly invite you to stop reading.  However, for those of you who may be interested in seeing auras yourself, I am here to share my experience with you.  I wouldn't be able to do it with the guidance of more experienced practitioners and I want to share what I have learned on my journey with those want to develop this skill.

At this point, I am able to see my own aura in the mirror.  It's not a fluke or an accident, I can do it at will and I can repeat it, though it takes several minutes of concentration for any color to appear.  For quite some time (since December '09), I have been able to see a glowing halo around other people.  Sometimes it takes intense concentration, other times they appear without trying.  Last night, for the first time, I saw another person's color. 

One thing I LOVE about the internet is the ease of access to information.  The downside is that there is a lot of garbage out there too.  I've found many excellent aura resources and I've also found lots of junk that gets recycled and used over and over again.  Unfortunately since most people can't see auras, it's hard for the average person to tell what is credible and what is not.  I'll share the best resources I've come across on the internet and elsewhere. 

I have a lot to share, but it can't be done all at once.  So I'll stop here for now.  It's a tease, I know, but there will be more.


No comments:

Post a Comment