Sunday, August 8, 2010

A short update on my progress

I apologize for neglecting my blog lately.  Unfortunately, since I will be starting school in a month, I don't anticipate that I will start updating regularly again, but I will do my best.  I can account for my shortcoming, mostly for the fact that I have no new developments in my ability to see auras to report.  I am still practicing my exercises about once or twice a week, and I continually go into wide-angle vision whenever I am looking at someone for a prolonged period of time in order to glimpse their aura.

Violet auras comes relatively easy to me, and I have not, as yet, seen other colors, with exception of an occasional yellow, and of course the white glow around people and objects.  I have seen many shapes and intensities of violet in people's aura:  violet radiating 6 feet away from a person, violet extending 8 feet in the air, but only about 1 foot wide on top of the person's head, violet floating in a cloud about a foot away from the person's head, violet around the person's face, faint violet about 3 feet in both directions but with clear gaps.  I love seeing the different variation of sizes and intensities of the auras and I'm excited to see the other colors as well.

Auric pair colors off of objects come to me fairly easily as well.  I find it a bit disconcerting when I see them because I know I am seeing the paired color off the object and not the person's aura.  On the one hand, I want to allow myself to experience this image because it is good practice in training my eyes and my mind to see auras.  On the other hand, I know it is not the person's aura, so I find it a bit distracting.  My initial reaction is to try to refocus my attention so that I don't see the pair color, but I catch myself at that and continue to allow myself to see it, even though it might be distracting.

I found myself having that experience during an interview last week.  The man interviewing me was wearing a light yellow button-up shirt, and I saw the light blue auric pair color emanating about 5 inches off his shoulders.  I wonder if that experience had something to do with the lighting in the room and the setting of the environment.  We were seated in a small, stark room with fluorescent lighting - the wall behind him was plain white and the lighting flickered subtly the way fluorescent lights do.  I don't know the exact significance of my surroundings, but I imagine they had an impact on my perceptions.

Another experience I had during that same set of interviews happened in a similar room, with similar lighting.  This time there was a window to my left leading out into the hallway, that I could see out of my peripheral vision.  As I was talking to the interviewer, I could see people walking past the room.  One particular person (I have no idea who it was, as I could only see blurry outlines of people), walked by and as he did, I could see a thin whitish-blue light emanating from the top of his head.  It was laser-sharp and rose up to the ceiling.  It went with him as he walked by and was about an inch thick.  He walked by twice, going in opposite directions, and I perceived it both times.

Other than that, I have nothing new to report, as far as seeing auras are concerned.  I do, though, have much to report in off-shoot experiences, which I will write about in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment