Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dreams of Blue

I have two things to share this evening:

1.  Violet, Violet Everywhere

I've said before that violet is the easiest color for me to see, though up until this point, I have had to spend quite some time staring at someone in order to see it.  Well, twice last week, I saw violet coming from one of my classmates.  The first time he was asking a question in finance class and I glanced over to look at him while he was speaking and I saw a violet haze around his face.  The second time I was in a team meeting with him and we were going over an assignment.  Again, I glanced over in his direction and saw a beam of violet light coming from the top of his head and going all the way up the ceiling.  When I saw it, I followed it up with my eyes, and quickly realized how odd that must have looked to him.  But both times, it came freely, easily, and automatically.

I think its important to acknowledge the experiences I asked for when they appear in my life.

2.  Dreams of  Blue

The passed couple of weeks, I've had extremely active dreams.  As in, I wake up feeling exhausted because I've been running around and working so hard all night in my dreams.  Two nights ago, I dreamt I was doing some things that defied the "laws of physics," such as floating unsupported in mid air, and sliding along a floor at an increasing speed for a sustained period of time with nothing pushing or propelling me forward.

Last night, I decided that as long as I was so active at night, I might as well use it to my advantage.  I reinstated my auto suggestion before I went to sleep, that I'd been doing a bit before school started, where I said to myself before I fell asleep, "tonight I will see human aura colors freely, easily, and automatically in my dreams."  I'd done this before, mind you, and nothing happened.

But last night was different.  In my dream, I was at school and there were two rows of people facing each other.  Suddenly, without warning or effort, I saw a hazy cyan-blue light appear around the face of the girl in front of me.  Even in my dream it was a bit of a shock because it was the first time I'd seen blue, and it was the first time I'd seen an aura that completely and that effortlessly.  I turned to my friend sitting next to me and whispered, "she's blue."

And that was the dream.  Now I need to move that experience into my waking reality.

I do believe in the power of dreams.  I have read that professional athletes use their dreams to improve their game.  They do just I what did, where they give themselves an auto-suggestion before they go to sleep, and use the power of the dreams to visualize what they choose to achieve in their waking lives.  That's actually how I learned about this technique.  Of course, I'll keep you posted on how it's going, but I am quite pleased... I am making progress in both my dream state and my waking state.

No comments:

Post a Comment