Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lots of Blue

Once a month (or there abouts) seems to be a reasonable time to update my blog.  I've been hesitant to post lately because there are people at my school following me on Buzz... but alas... that's not a good enough reason to discontinue recording my experiences...

As I reported earlier, I see white halos around people's head reasonably well while I'm in class.  Sometimes I see hints of colors in that ethereal body... mostly yellow, green, and blue.  Not as prominent as the life colors are, but they are there nonetheless.

I was in a study room a couple weeks ago with someone who was wearing a bright yellow shirt.  It was hard to look at because I kept seeing blue all around it. (That auric pair color of yellow.)  I thank the Universe for letting me see it, because I do not want it to go away, but I it is slightly annoying too because I know it is not the aura, just the color off the shirt.

Now for some theory and ideas about how this all works:  I have a friend who I think  has a blue aura.  I haven't seen it, but she is very nurturing and very caring.  She has two kids and she is the best mother I have ever seen... I love watching her interact with her children.  That is a very blue trait.  Well... I have another friend, who I also believe has a blue aura.  The two of them met the other day, for Halloween when we took the kids trick-or-treating.    And my friend's  youngest daughter (18 months old) was holding my other friend's hand and said to him, "like you."

That was the sweetest thing... they had just met about an hour before.  Now, here's what I think.  I think the little girl, could see his aura and it is the same color as her mother's.  I've read that babies gravitate toward people who have the same aura colors as their parents, which would explain why she immediately liked him.  And of course he liked her too, cause he loves kids... :) Now that she's talking I want to ask her if she can see any color around people's heads.  I'm very curious... I bet she can.

No comments:

Post a Comment