Monday, September 27, 2010

Aura Viewing at Rochester

I've been in school now for three weeks, sitting in class with 60+ people for 3 to 6 hours four days a week.   That doesn't include group meetings, professional development events, clubs, and activities.  It's busy, yes, but what that means is that I have a large sample and a lot of time with people with auras.  The monotone gray background in all the classrooms, making for prime viewing.  And I'm seeing auras quite easily.  Easily and automatically (more on that in a moment.)

I have not yet seen "life colors," but I am seeing the ethereal body around people's heads and shoulders, which starts out looking like a whitish glow, but now that I have more experience, I am starting to see color in that.  I saw bluish-green around my teammate's head this morning.  And the other day I saw a yellow halo, almost around another student.  I was sitting across the room from her, and I kept starting at her.  It was about a foot away from  her body on all sides.  She's actually a teammate too.  

Now, back to "easily and automatically."  I've been giving myself the suggestion before I go fall asleep that I can see human aura colors easily and automatically.  I'm telling my conscious mind what I want in my life and it's giving it to me.  Since I started doing that, I've been seeing them much easier and more automatically than more.  Imagine that.  I will keep playing with it and see what else I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment