Saturday, April 17, 2010

Aura reading ethics

When I first learned that other people could see my aura it felt like an invasion of privacy.  They could see something about me, they could know something about me, that even I couldn't see and I didn't know.  There were times I just wanted to hide, to cover my head and stay "Stop looking at me," not that that would have done any good.

But then, at the same time, I decided I wanted to learn to see auras too.  It seems like a bit of a contradiction, but I don't really think it is.  There's a paragraph I read on How to see and READ the AURA: Part 1 that made a lot of sense to me:
Also, aura is our spiritual signature. When you see a person with a bright, clean aura, you can be SURE that such person is good and spiritually advanced, even if he/she is modest and not aware of it. When you see a person with a gray or dark aura, you may be almost SURE, that such person has unclear intentions, regardless how impressive, eloquent, educated, "good looking" or "well dressed" he/she seems to appear.
Imagine changes on Earth if many people can see Auras of their leaders and start choosing them on the basis of their Auras.
When people realize that their Aura is on display and many people are able to see it, they will watch what they think. And they will try to see and improve their own Aura. In the process they will become better and wiser, being able to recognize intentions of other people. Surely, the entire world will become much better if all people can see and read Auras.
 Seeing auras is something that anyone can learn to do.  In fact, it's something we are all born being able to do, but our culture trains us not to do it anymore.  We unlearn peripheral vision by using computers, reading books, watching TV,  being told to focus our attention, and by the fact that auras are completely ignored and rarely talked about. Our culture has done such a good job of it, most people don't even know they had that ability in the first place.  Or that there are people that can do it.  It's like cultural amnesia.

There's no way of proving it, but I have a strong suspicion that this is a skill that Native Americans used to have and use.  I don't think it was reserved for a few people either, I think it would have been something everybody could do.  Mostly because their culture valued a connection with the divine, with the Earth, and with Spirit.  I know peripheral vision was part of their everyday life, and it follows that if they spent most of their time using it, and weren't trained NOT to use as they grew up, they wouldn't lose the ability to see auras.

I think the author of the above quoted paragraphs was right: seeing and reading auras makes people stronger and wiser.  Really, imagine knowing if a leader had a pure intentions or not before electing him.  Imagine voting for someone not based on what they promised, or on what they said, but on who they really were as a person.  We could avoid so much corruption.  On the flip side, imagine what it does for a person knowing that others can see their intentions.  There's no hiding.  To become elected you'd really have to have good intentions... ti would make for a much stronger world, I think.

Unfortunately, we are a long way from that place.  Most people can't see auras, most people probably don't even believe that you can, or that they provide information.  However, I still believe it's a good idea to learn to see and read auras.  If nothing else, it will make you a more effective person.

I will leave you with a question today:  What are you going to change now that you know your aura is on display?

No comments:

Post a Comment